Re: [bbshop] Re: Is-ry-el ?

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2007
      Huh??? Are you the "Mr. T" of TV fame etc??
      If so you forgot to show us your police badge.
      Threads will die when people have no more they want to say.
      Until we have definitive answers or suggestions, or we give up
      on getting same, the thread SHOULD go on.

      Where did you come up with this state of flux on spelling and
      pronunciation anyway??? Does that mean "erl" is OK in place of "oil"?
      "youse" instead of "you" (Y'all for our Southern members), etc.??
      Or do you prefer something like ebonics which is an outgrowth of that
      kind of thinking/

      Sorry but it's end of summer blues for me.

      Joe

    • EGPLEAD98@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hey Joe,
        Look at the bright side ??? only 3 more months till
        christmas !!!!

        SANTA JOE !!!! :)

        ERIC G PHILLIPS
        _EGPLEAD98@..._ (mailto:EGPLEAD98@...)