VM and Max Q - September 21-22, 2007 (Shameless Show Plug!)

  • Brooks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      The Vocal Majority's Fall shows, featuring the current quartet champs
      Max Q, will be presented at The Eisemann Center in Richardson September
      21-22, 2007. The show theme is "How The West Was Won".

      More details are here:
      http://www.vocalmajority.com/fl/next_Show.html

      Here's a link to the flyer:
      http://vmdude.com/Brooks/VM_Fall_Show_07.pdf

      Hope a whole lotta y'all will saddle up & come on down!

      --Brooks Harkey
      VM
    • gailalong2006
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        You sure broke my heart by scheduling this great show on Yom Kippor,
        the day of the year that no one who is Jewish in the country will be
        able to attend.
      • Brooks
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "gailalong2006" <gailalong@...> wrote:

          > You sure broke my heart by scheduling this great show on Yom Kippor,
          > the day of the year that no one who is Jewish in the country will be
          > able to attend.

          We are aware they're scheduled for Yom Kippor, but it wasn't our choice,
          nor was it our decision. We booked the house quite some time back for
          the week prior to the dates now indicated. Only a few weeks ago, in
          June, we found out that the house had switched us and never told us. In
          fact, the first season ticket renewal forms we sent out had the wrong
          dates on them because we didn't even know.

          FYI, for the last 7-8 years or longer, we have carefully loaded the
          Jewish holidays into the calendar before planning any other events, so
          that we know to avoid such holidays.

          So..... we planned differently; we did not initiate the change. There's
          nothing we can do to change it back. Just one of those things. Hope
          you can come another year!