Re: Headquarters Photos

  • Mark Freedkin
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2007
      I just received a very nice response from Ed Watson indicating that the hinges on the new gate were inadvertently welded on backwards by the contractors, so that's why the old logo appears to be reversed. He indicated that this is a known problem, and it will be corrected soon. In my own experience with new construction, it is not uncommon to encounter minor problems like this.

      Many thanks to the entire Society staff for keeping a close eye on details like this.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2007
        In a message dated 9/1/07 11:31:39 AM, mfreedkin@... writes:

        > I just received a very nice response from Ed Watson indicating that the
        > hinges on the new gate were inadvertently welded on backwards by the
        > contractors, so that's why the old logo appears to be reversed. He indicated that this
        > is a known problem, and it will be corrected soon. In my own experience with
        > new construction, it is not uncommon to encounter minor problems like this

        Uh huh. Yeah. You bet. Ok.

        Dick Johnson
        Great Falls, MT

      • Russell Bell
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2007
          I want the name of your contractors since they must get the job right first
          time every time.

          _____