E2M arrangements

  • lloyd@flash.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Well, typing limitations kept me from having "E-Squared-M" in proper
      notation in the subject. For you young whippersnappers out there, E2M
      (with the 2 as an exponent) is how Earl Moon used to sign his
      arrangements.

      About a week or so before Earl passed away some years ago, I talked with
      him about an arrangement, and he said he had over 200 arrangements on
      his computer at that time that anyone would be welcome to for the cost
      of legalizing them.

      Whatever happened to that treasure trove? I know they were written in a
      DOS based program, but I wonder if anyone ever printed them, updated
      them to Finale or some other notation program, or what??? I truly hope
      they did not just disappear.

      Lloyd Erickson - Houston Tidelanders, Innsiders

    • Shelley Herman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 7:37 PM
        e2m (E square M) because Earl's first name was EDWARD so his initials were
        EEM.

        His Wife Millye is handling the arrangements. If anyone needs to contact
        her, email me privately and I'll refer you. She sometimes monitors the
        Harmonet and may reply directly.

        Shelley Herman
        saherman@...