The First Noel

  • John Witmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
      A conspicuous absence from the Barbershop Christmas song
      book is "The First Noel". Does anyone know of a good
      barbershop arrangement of this standard Christmas carol?
      John Witmer
    • Giallombardo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
        At 09:24 AM 8/25/2007, John Witmer wrote:

        >A conspicuous absence from the Barbershop Christmas song
        >book is "The First Noel". Does anyone know of a good
        >barbershop arrangement of this standard Christmas carol?
        >John Witmer

        I wrote one - been "road-tested" and very well received by our New
        Tradition Chorus' holiday show audiences.
        Feel free to contact me if you're interested in using it.

        Jay Giallombardo
        GSB Medal Music Inc.
        3602 Lawson Road
        Glenview IL 60026
        847-272-6854 Phone
        847-272-8408 Fax
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com
        gsbmedal at comcast dot net
      • Joe Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Presenting the next in my free hymn series, "The First Noel" is now available for download on the Show Music page at www.bbsmusic.com. Free learning tracks for all of my hymn arrangements are available on request. Merry Christmas!
          ... Joe

          JOE JOHNSON
          House of Joseph Music
          http://www.bbsmusic.com