Hello from Nashville!!

  • Chris Connelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Just a quick hello from Wise Guys! Last year we created a special spot on
      our web site for those folks that couldn't make it to International. Well,
      we've done it again this year. Simply go to...

      http://www.wiseguys.org

      We'll be posting pictures to the photo album each day from the contest, and
      maybe even a sound or two (all legal, of course!). We've also included a
      direct link to the web cast site, and the Nashville Convention home page.
      We hope you enjoy the pictures, and anything else we can get up there while
      we're in Nashville.

      Chris Connelly
      Bass - Wise Guys
      hostmaster@...
      1998 Sunshine District Quartet Champions
      1999/2000/2001 International Representatives