Nashville...

  • Bruce Sellnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Okay, I know it's late in the game here, but one of our chorus members
      became ill over the weekend and he and his wife can't make it to Nashville.
      They've got their hands full with the doctor visits and all, and have
      basically given up on trying to unload the tickets.

      But I thought I'd try to help them out and give it a shot... Anyone out
      there still looking for tickets?

      Bruce Sellnow <bsellnow@...>
      VP of Communications
      Golden Valley Chorus