Re: [bbshop] Heartspring e-mail - disgusting and ruthless

  • wmgcarson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
      In a message dated 7/2/01 5:51:10 PM, msell@... writes:

      << The Heartspring E-mail newsletter is part of a communication plan
      developed to recognize and to keep informed ALL constituents and
      supporters of Heartspring. It is designed to be an informational tool. >>

      I have no problem with that, and quite frankly, I don't see why anyone else
      does. I was glad to get the newsletter. Having, as Chapter Service
      Chairman, been a Heartspring supporter and contributor for years, I continue
      to be interested in what they're doing.

      I think the Society handled the break with Heartspring very poorly. A year's
      notice of the change would have been wise, to give both barbershoppers and
      Heartspring time to adjust. And why wasn't the Labels for Education program
      emphasized as a way to continue service to Heartspring? The program is in
      place throughout the Society and free.

      Just my opinion,

      Grant Carson
      Self Appointed Harmonet Labels for Education Coordinator for Heartspring