Re: RE: [bbshop] Heartspring e-mail - disgusting and ruthless

  • djspebs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
      In a message dated 7/2/01 10:50:55 PM, msell@... writes:

      << The
      option to unsubscribe to the Heartspring E-mail newsletter is offered
      with each issue and will be honored immediately. >>
      Since it was NOT included in this particular mailing, would you please
      send the necessary information for "unsub" ASAP to all those lists
      you mailed this (and other postings) to?

      Thank You.

      Dick Johnson
      Great Falls, MT
    • wmgcarson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
        In a message dated 7/2/01 5:51:10 PM, msell@... writes:

        << The Heartspring E-mail newsletter is part of a communication plan
        developed to recognize and to keep informed ALL constituents and
        supporters of Heartspring. It is designed to be an informational tool. >>

        I have no problem with that, and quite frankly, I don't see why anyone else
        does. I was glad to get the newsletter. Having, as Chapter Service
        Chairman, been a Heartspring supporter and contributor for years, I continue
        to be interested in what they're doing.

        I think the Society handled the break with Heartspring very poorly. A year's
        notice of the change would have been wise, to give both barbershoppers and
        Heartspring time to adjust. And why wasn't the Labels for Education program
        emphasized as a way to continue service to Heartspring? The program is in
        place throughout the Society and free.

        Just my opinion,

        Grant Carson
        Self Appointed Harmonet Labels for Education Coordinator for Heartspring