RE: [bbshop] Heartspring e-mail - disgusting and ruthless

  • Michelle Sell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
      Howdy Davis, thank you for your response to our first edition of the
      Heartspring E-mail newsletter. Effective today, we have removed your
      name from our newsletter distribution.

      The Heartspring E-mail newsletter is part of a communication plan
      developed to recognize and to keep informed ALL constituents and
      supporters of Heartspring. It is designed to be an informational tool.
      The timing was dictated by Heartsprings commitment to improve
      communications, awareness of Heartspring programs, and recognition of
      supporters beginning with our new fiscal year - July 1, 2001. The
      option to unsubscribe to the Heartspring E-mail newsletter is offered
      with each issue and will be honored immediately.

      Heartspring is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children
      with multiple disabilities and learning differences. This effort is
      supported by the commitment of individuals, foundations, corporations
      and organizations throughout the country. If you do not wish to receive
      the Heartspring E-Mail newsletter, simply unsubscribe.

      Respectfully,
      Michelle Sell
      Director of Fund Development
      Heartspring
      7/2/01

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
        In a message dated 7/2/01 10:50:55 PM, msell@... writes:

        << The
        option to unsubscribe to the Heartspring E-mail newsletter is offered
        with each issue and will be honored immediately. >>
        -----
        Since it was NOT included in this particular mailing, would you please
        send the necessary information for "unsub" ASAP to all those lists
        you mailed this (and other postings) to?

        Thank You.

        Dick Johnson
        Great Falls, MT
      • wmgcarson@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
          In a message dated 7/2/01 5:51:10 PM, msell@... writes:

          << The Heartspring E-mail newsletter is part of a communication plan
          developed to recognize and to keep informed ALL constituents and
          supporters of Heartspring. It is designed to be an informational tool. >>

          I have no problem with that, and quite frankly, I don't see why anyone else
          does. I was glad to get the newsletter. Having, as Chapter Service
          Chairman, been a Heartspring supporter and contributor for years, I continue
          to be interested in what they're doing.

          I think the Society handled the break with Heartspring very poorly. A year's
          notice of the change would have been wise, to give both barbershoppers and
          Heartspring time to adjust. And why wasn't the Labels for Education program
          emphasized as a way to continue service to Heartspring? The program is in
          place throughout the Society and free.

          Just my opinion,

          Grant Carson
          Self Appointed Harmonet Labels for Education Coordinator for Heartspring