$85 Registrations Nashville

  • mikej@ti.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:51 PM
      I have two $85 registrations for Nashville, but they are not
      together. One is in Sect 221 Row G Seat 11. The other is Around
      section 115. Sorry I left the specifics at work. It another guy in
      the VM.

      I will arrive in Nashville on Tuesday around 6:00 PM. If interested,
      email me. I will check my mail before I leave a 4:00 AM Tuesday.
      Otherwise leave a message at the Hilton Suites on Tuesday.

      Mike Johnson
      mike@...
      972-995-5572 wk