DENVER

  • ERIC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      To all the choruses and quartets going to Denver this week. BEST WISHES TO EVERYBODY WALKING ON THE STAGE !!! You are all champions in my book !!! Best wishes to all my friends in the M-AD, Choruses and quartets. go get em guys !!!!! have fun !!!! ERIC G PHILLIPSEGPDIR@... WAITING FOR MY 1ST INTERNATIONAL IN 2010 PHILA, PA