Re: M-AD WESTERN DIVISION SCORES

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      This is your territory and Division Eric..... maybe part of the
      problem is you were not there along with bunches of others. Just
      219 singers in the 7 chorus contest.

      Harrisburg was #1 and AAAA plateau champ with no other competitors,
      with a score of 1330 (73.9) and 67 singers (almost 1/3 of total men).

      Lewisburg was AAA champ and Most improved Chorus with 1153 score
      (64.1) and 26 men.

      Reading was AA champ with 1106 (61.4) 35 men.

      Patapsco Valley (27 men) and Anne Arundel (17 men) shared overall 3rd
      place honors with scores 1123 (62.4) and were asked to sing as third
      place overall. The "powers that be" decided to have the top three
      on the Jamboree rather than plateau AA chorus for some reason. I
      left early rather than wait for seven hours after the chorus contest
      (lots I could do in 7 hours) AND I hope they changed that call, and
      let Reading sing as well. There was no 'A' plateau entrant.

      Reveille had to cancel for the Jamboree ( and MT) as their new Tenor
      had to attend a revamped HS Graduation schedule (he's a teacher).
      Family Affair, Atlantic Division Qtet Champ filled in as MT and most
      likely on the Jamboree as well.

      Quartet honors went to Unfinished Business (Harrisburg) with 1293
      (69.1). Brad Brooks (L) - Dan Hersh (T) Jay Williams (b) Jim Ruediger (B).

      2. Sound Unlimited 1193 (66.3)
      3. Razzmatazz 1190 (66.1)

      Singing out of Division for District Qualification were:
      Last kids Picked 1320 (73.3)
      7th Street 1230 (68.3)
      RSVP 1167 (64.8)
      Teens of Harmony 990 (55.0)
      We Sing 4 881 (48.9)

      Showglow Joe

      At 6/3/2007 07:05 AM, you wrote:
      > ANY RESULTS YET ON THE WESTERN DIVISION M-AD ???? THERE WERE
      > ONLY 7 CHORUSES ???? ERIC G PHILLIPSDIRECTOR - SCRANTON PA CHAPTER

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Joe De Felice
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
        dont know why but my reply to Eric directly was rejected at the above
        Edress. I did try eric. Dont you like me anymore?? ;-)
        joe