RE: [bbshop] Re: CD recorder

  • Walter Dods
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      I have a piece of software called "Freecorder" which allows you to record
      anything that goes through your soundcard on your computer. It records it as
      an MP3 file and then you can burn it onto CD.

      You can get a free version of this software, but if you purchase the license
      it doubles the quality of the recording.

      Walter Dods

      Lead

      The Rolling Hills Chorus, British Assocation of Barbershop Singers

      &

      The Chorus of the Chesapeake, Dundalk Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony
      Society

      Former Lead

      Celtic Connection Winners of the Inaugural BABS Scratch Quartet Contest

      Former Tenor, Lead & Bass

      Easy Street Quartet

      Former Tenor

      Borderline Quartet