MP3 file

  • Charles W Hill Jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Is there an MP3 file of "Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans",
      by a Barbershop quartet or chorus, available somewhere?

      Please reply to me privately.

      Many thanks.

      Rechords,
      Charlie Hill
      The Mardi Gras Chorus
      The Greater New Orleans Chapter, SPEBSQSA
      CharliBari @ juno.com
    • Charles W Hill Jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Many thanks to all who replied. I now have what I need.

        The power of the HarmoNet is indeed awesome. And the willingness of so
        many of you to share is inspiring.

        Many thanks.

        Rechords,
        Charlie