Walter Latzko's 1000th

  • June Linda (Allnach) Noble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Dear Kenny and fellow barbershoppers,

      I am absolutely thrilled to have won this contest and to have had
      Walter choose "Margie" for his 1000th arrangement.

      You announced it yesterday, June 1st - which coincidentally is my
      birthday so - WOW - WHAT A PRESENT!

      Thank you Kenny for all you do for Walter - he is a wonderful man and
      so are you. Can't wait to hear the quartet sing it!

      SIYA in Denver......!

      In Harmony,
      June Noble

      P.S. Say hello to Allen for me.