Denver tickets

  • Donald Myers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
      folks,
      due to a health problem I have two early bird registration for denver
      sec. 126 row 22, seats 1 and 2 and also 2 platinum seats for the AIC
      show ($84.74 es.)sec. AAA, row 5, seat 11 and 12. I'm posting this for
      a friend of mine, Bob Fisher. he can be contacted at eightyhigh@...
      or you can call 717-766-8127
    • Donald Myers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
        thanks to all who responded to Bob Fisher about his Denver tickets both
        the regestration and the AIC tickets have bee sold, in fact they went
        within 1 hour of the posting .......thanks again
      • ruralearl2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
          For Sale - 2 good tickets for Denver Convention - Pepsi Center -
          Section 104, Row 18, Seats 13 & 14. Phone 263-248-4825 - Vern- Email
          nancy.stephan@... Check to V. Stephan, 818 High St, Lake
          Geneva, WI 53147- Will sell for cost $134.75 each.