Looking for an arrangement

  • andyharris1us
    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 2, 2007
      Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of Buzz Haeger's arrangement
      of "There Never Was A Gang Like Mine/That Old Gang Of Mine" that the
      Renegades sang? I know there's a stock arrangement, but it's not the
      same.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Andy Harris
      Morris County Chapter
    • goldmedl
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 14, 2013
        Jay G. did one as part of the set he arranged
        for the Sound of the Rockies chorus.
        Please inquire directly to us at:
        gsbmedalmusic dot comcast dot net
        with all contact particulars.

        - Helen Giallombardo
        on behalf of the portfolio of Jay Giallombardo
        original songs and arrangements
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com