"Blackbird Medley" as sung by Acousitix

  • Noriaki Kuramoto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello All!

      I'm looking for the arrangement that Acousitx did.
      I know it was by Gary Parker, but couldn't find him on the web.

      Can I ask for your help?

      Noriaki, Japan
    • Travis Murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        That's a Renee Craig arrangment. Chris Arnold (http://www.qsvp.com)
        has learning tracks of Platinum's version, which is pretty close but
        not exactly the same as the Gotcha! version.

        As a general rule, a good place to start when looking for learning
        tracks is the barbershop wiki -
        http://barbershopwiki.org/index.cgi?LearningTracks.

        Travis Murray
        Bari - Quadzilla