What'll I Do? Does someone know who arranged for Gotcha!

  • magnificentmood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      I'm looking for the arrangement that Gotcha! did of What'll I Do? and
      a set of learning tapes to go with it.

      Does anyone have a bead on that?

      Thanks for your Help
    • Noriaki Kuramoto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hello All!

        I'm looking for the arrangement that Acousitx did.
        I know it was by Gary Parker, but couldn't find him on the web.

        Can I ask for your help?

        Noriaki, Japan
      • Travis Murray
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
          That's a Renee Craig arrangment. Chris Arnold (http://www.qsvp.com)
          has learning tracks of Platinum's version, which is pretty close but
          not exactly the same as the Gotcha! version.

          As a general rule, a good place to start when looking for learning
          tracks is the barbershop wiki -
          http://barbershopwiki.org/index.cgi?LearningTracks.

          Travis Murray
          Bari - Quadzilla