CALLING BARBERSHOPPERS IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      July 4 is fast approaching. I know that many will be heading off to
      Internationals that week. But some of us will be hanging around the
      Washington, DC area. And you might like to add your voice to ours.

      We'll be wandering around the Capital Mall in Washington, DC singing
      patriotic and gospel songs during the day on the 4th of July this year. We
      did this last year, and had a blast. You should enjoy it too.

      Anyone intersted should contact me. We rehearse weekly on Tuesday nights
      from 7-9 in Gaithersburg, MD. If there is enough interest, and/or there are
      people who can't get to Gaithersburg on Tuesdays, if you have a place to
      rehearse in the Washington, DC area, I will add another rehearsal each week.

      Contact me for details. Cell phone number below. Email address above.

      God bless.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089