Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: [bbshop] Re: who sings on your jamboree

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 3:35 PM
      I have to say, this is one of the reasons the Singing Buckeyes hosts the
      Invitational each year. Less regimented, more geared towards the average
      singer. Not a cash cow.............. an everyman gig.

      darlene i

    • Ken Hatton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Dear Harmo-Nuts and Harmo-Nettes,

        Arranger Walter Latzko has completed his 1000th barbershop arrangement.
        From the many titles submitted by you, the song selected was "Margie," as
        Walter had never arranged that number before. I think maybe it appealed to
        him more than the others because, as you may know, his wife goes by the same
        name.

        In any event, the lady who submitted the winning title for consideration is
        Ms. June Noble of Central Valley, NY. She will receive her well-deserved
        prizes, a free copy of BSU's new DVD-CD collection, "Commencement" and a
        Kenny Ray "Raise The Roof" solo CD. Congratulations to the winner, and to
        Walter for his fine achievement.

        For Latzko arrangements, write to Walter and Margie at wlatzko@....
        If you're interested in BSU recordings, you can order from these links:

        http://www.a-cappella.com/product/5005D_Bluegrass_Student_Union_Commencement
        /new_video

        http://www.harmonymarketplace.com/mire.html

        Warm Regards,

        Kenny Ray (Hatton), Lead, Bluegrass Student Union

        www.harmonize.com/bsu

        www.geocities.com/kennyraysinger