Arranger question

  • gieringtom
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 12:00 AM
      Does anyone know who arranged the version of Where The Red Red Robin
      Goes Bop Bop Bobbin Along as done by The Ritz?

      I've found at least 5 versions of this song in the society library...

      Thanks in Advance!

      Tom
    • Todd P Wollin Sr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        Looking for the arranger of "Every day of my life" as sung by Marquis.

        Please respond to tpwollin (at) yahoo (dot) com

        Thanks!

        Mercy and Truth be with you,
        Todd

      • willhamblet
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          "Bop Bop Bobbin"????

          I think Dizzy Gillespie arranged that version!!!

          Will