May Issue Medallion ONLINE NOW

  • Grady Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 2:22 PM
      Hi guys

      The May Issue of AIC's publication - THE MEDALLION - is NOW online and
      available to read and / or download.

      You can read and / or download this issue at www.AICGold.com

      This issue has LOTS of AIC related news regarding the upcoming International
      in Denver. As you can imagine the gold medal guys will be ALL OVER the
      place.

      We're proud to list the 12 AIC brothers who have qualified to sing in Denver
      and will again compete on the big quartet stage. There are also six men
      directing their men in the exciting chorus contest.

      The 2007 AIC Show will be even better than ever. You'll see EIGHT gold
      medal champs on one stage and each will have more time to strut their stuff.
      The AIC Chorus (100 of the best singers in the Society) will perform a brand
      new Music Man Medley arranged by Jay Giallombardo. We have details in this
      issue. It's certainly a show you MUST see. I can't tell you about the finale
      but trust me, its gonna be AWESOME.

      This issue we've also featured a special salute to our 50th Anniversary
      quartet champs, the Lads of Enchantment and their history and photos.

      Details of the annual Sing With The Champs is in this issue AND on the
      webpage (including list of songs so you can start rehearsing).

      Other Denver news includes information about The Purdy Corral, The Good News
      Gospel Sing, and a very special hour with a Buffalo Bill.

      We've published some interesting quartet news about Realtime, Acoustix,
      Keepsake, the Bills, Most Happy Fellows, Continental Connection, The
      Humdingers, Bluegrass Student Union, Our Town, Metropolis and Glory Days.

      Save your barbershop bucks for a few incredible CDs just released - read
      about them in this issue.

      We also have LOTS of health news this issue (Hodge, Mendro, Casey, Tyree,
      CarolAnn Bagley).

      You can also see some of the first photos of the new Society HQ in
      Nashville.

      There's also news of an Elvis sighting.

      I would also suggest you check out the quartet schedules in this issue and
      see when one of these great quartets plan to be in your area.

      A link to the May issue of The Medallion can be found on the left sidebar of
      the main page.

      Hope you enjoy this issue - See you in Denver.

      Grady Kerr

      AIC Editor / Webmaster / Fan
      9498 East Valley Ranch Pkwy #1107
      Irving, Texas 75063
      214 57 GKERR (214.574.5377)

      www.GradyWilliamKerr.com <http://www.gradywilliamkerr.com/>

      Grady@...

      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

    • Jack W. Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 10:15 PM
        Grady, what a great publication you have. Lots of good news, and
        things that tickled my memory. Good Job Man!
        In Harmony
        Jack Martin