Skip to search.

Re: SPAM-LOW: [bbshop] RE:You gotta check out his Video! Very cool :-)

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      YES!!! The Singing Buckeyes do this, guys!!

      If you would be interested in supporting these kids, go to
      harmonycamp.org and you can donate right on line...pay for a kid, offer
      general scholarship support for an as needed fund, or send a kid of your
      own!!!!!!

      Also, quartets and choruses can support the camp by donating 10-25 CDs to
      the camp. We offer those CDs at a discount for our kids, and all the money
      goes to scholarships.

      Interested?

      www.harmonycamp.org
      or