RE:You gotta check out his Video! Very cool :-)

  • Andren Moyer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Holy Cow!!! You all have to check this out. It's amazing!!

      Reid, you said it with O M G! Had to watch twice and will watch again . . .
      and again . . . and . . .

      Steve, thanks so much for sharing . . . everyone must watch this . . this is
      our future!

      =========================:-)

      O M G !

      Reid

      Reid Stewart

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8osLAJwwoP8
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8osLAJwwoP8>

      Steve

      believed to be clean.

    • Darlene
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        YES!!! The Singing Buckeyes do this, guys!!

        If you would be interested in supporting these kids, go to
        harmonycamp.org and you can donate right on line...pay for a kid, offer
        general scholarship support for an as needed fund, or send a kid of your
        own!!!!!!

        Also, quartets and choruses can support the camp by donating 10-25 CDs to
        the camp. We offer those CDs at a discount for our kids, and all the money
        goes to scholarships.

        Interested?

        www.harmonycamp.org
        or