Re: [bbshop] What'll I do - ed waesche's arrangement

  • Frank Leitnaker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      The BHS stock arrangement of this song, #8836, cites Ed and Renee Craig as
      arrangers. The performance notes implies that only the tag belongs to
      Renee. But check the BHS catalog. If he did any other arrangements of the
      song, i.e., an adaptation for women, it's probably listed in the legal,
      unpublished section.

      Frank Leitnaker