What'll I do - ed waesche's arrangement

  • momschuman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      I'd like to find a copy of What'll I do by Ed Waesche. I know Ed is
      gone now, but does anyone know who manages his arrangements, and how I
      can order a copy?

      Thanks

      Susan Schuman
      Lead, Escape
      2005,2006 & 2007 Reg 15 Quartet Champions
      Contestant #2 In Calgary!!
      www.harmonize.com/escape
    • Frank Leitnaker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        The BHS stock arrangement of this song, #8836, cites Ed and Renee Craig as
        arrangers. The performance notes implies that only the tag belongs to
        Renee. But check the BHS catalog. If he did any other arrangements of the
        song, i.e., an adaptation for women, it's probably listed in the legal,
        unpublished section.

        Frank Leitnaker