AVP Spring Show this weekend!

  • Richard Word
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:50 PM
      This Saturday May 5th the Atlanta Vocal Project will be hosting "A
      Cappella Cabaret" with 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm performances. Lite hors
      d'oeuvres and snacks are included in the admission price, which offers
      reserved seating at tables which seat eight people, for a fun and
      relaxed barbershop show experience.
      In additon to our chapter quartets, the chorus will be performing a
      wide variety of songs and will perform in public for the first time
      our upcoming Denver contest set, which will include one popular song
      which has never been performed in a BHS contest before, anywhere! You
      will be surprised and delighted when you hear it! For more information
      and to order tickets on line, visit atlantavocalproject.com. Hope to
      see you there!
      Rick Word
      Past President
      Atlanta Metro Chapter