New arrangement of "Taps"

  • Joe Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi folks ...
      Announcing my new arrangement of "Taps", ideal for Memorial Day or any military-related occasion. You can listen to the midi file here:
      http://www.box.net/shared/fsgb8lkdr5/rss.xml
      or on the "Show Music" page of my website. Special price of only $40, which includes unlimited copies. Contact me privately for a preview copy.
      Thanks and best regards ... Joe Johnson

      JOE JOHNSON
      House of Joseph Music
      http://www.bbsmusic.com