  • arisearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone!!

      I hope you are all well. I am back from having a kidney stone removed.

      I will be on the air from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. this evening and every Tuesday for the Harmony Network.

      I will be bringing you "The Best of Both Worlds" where we play the original of a song (or as close as I can get) and then the accappella or barbershop or choral or sweet adeline version and see which one comes out on top.

      Sometines the original wins sometimes barbershop wins. Thats all part of the fun.

      I hope to have you all as listeners this evening. Go to www.villageradio.com in order to access the show.

      I look forward to bringing you this evenings broadcast.

      Sincerely

      Ari

      P.S. Dont forget our other shows on the Harmony Network:

      a. Monday Nights with Joaner with your host Jeanne Garrett
      b. The Applause Show every Thursday Night
      c. Sunday with Vinnie Haynes