XM Barbershop

  • ppsn168
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Recently picked up a new car, but that is a different story. One of
      the many features of this new set of wheels was an XM radio. While
      surfing channels 4-9 which includes music of the decades 40, 50, 60,
      70, 80, and 90, I spent quite a while in the 40's. About 8 PM Sunday
      night, channel 4 began to play Barbershop music exclusively. Lots of
      old stuff, much of which was I had not heard for a long time.
      Quartets and choruses, Male and Female entertained me for about an
      hour before I reached home. It was a very pleasant trip.

      Tom Raab
      Chapter Secretary
      The Men of Independence
      Independence Ohio