Play List for 3/29 The Top Ten Album/CD covers music & others

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi gang,

      We had a great time on The "APPLAUSE" Show last Thursday when we featured
      music from the "Top Ten Album/CD Covers" as compiled by our co-founder Grady
      Kerr. We were fortunate to have the actual CD's for all but TWO of the top 10.

      (Note to FRED and to MAX Q...we do not have copies of the Fredinci Code and
      For The Children in the library of THN...The Harmony Network. Our listeners
      are requesting the music...please go to the APPLAUSE show web site at
      _www.harmonize.com/applauseshow_ (http://www.harmonize.com/applauseshow) and click
      on the "music submission" button to find out how to submit the CD's to the

      If your group has a recording and it is not being heard by your fans all
      over the world, it is probably because we do not have it. Check out
      _www.harmonize.com/applauseshow_ (http://www.harmonize.com/applauseshow) and click the
      "music Submission" button. We want to play ALL of the great acappella music
      on our shows.

      Please remember THN...The Harmony Network is a listener supported venture
      and we are in a CRISIS situation at the present time. We do not have the money
      to pay for the March and April Bills (approximately $600.00) and if we can
      not raise the money, we face the possibility of being shut down. That has
      only happened one time in our network's history. The Harmony Network is a 501
      C(3) Tax Exempt Organization and all donations are tax deductible. Please
      consider sending us a donation to keep us going. You can access _www.paypal.com_
      (http://www.paypal.com/) and send your credit card donation to the address
      of _the2004thn@..._ (mailto:the2004thn@...) or you can send your
      check or money order to THN...The Harmony Network, 41 Watchung Plaza, #222,
      Montclair, NJ 07042. All donations are acknowledged and appreciated.

      The Harmony Network thanks Mr. Lowell Shank (BHS), Linda and Rusty Williams
      (BHS), the McAlexander Family (BHS) and Mr. George Hatalosky (BHS) for their
      kind donations that have helped pay the February and part of the March bills.
      Expenses at the network run $400-600 per month and we rely on folks like
      these to help us stay on the air. Thanks to you from the staff at THN.

      We celebrated the arrival of Spring-like weather on the East Coast of our
      country last week. The songs were chosen because they brought thoughts of
      Spring to our heads...Here are the artists and the songs that made the show on
      the 29th so special:

      The Vocal Majority/I'm the Music Man
      The Bay Rum Runners/ Happy Go Lucky Lane
      By Design/ I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
      Renaissance/ When The Red Red Robin Goes Bob Bob Bobbin Along
      Class of 94/ Bye Bye Blackbird
      Svelte Brothers/ When You Look In The Heart Of A Rose
      SoVoSo/ Listen To The Rain
      Tampa Bay Heralds of Harmony/ Heather On The Hill
      Tampa Bay Heralds Of Harmony/ Shenandoah
      Tone Appetit/ Love in Any Language
      Tone Appetit/ Flirty Guys
      Vocal Sampling/ De Vacaciones
      Vocal Sampling/ Pa Puerto Rico
      Revival/ Waiting For The Robert E Lee
      Revival/ Sailing Down The Chesapeake
      Prairie Winds Chorus/ Bye Bye Blues
      Prairie Winds Chorus/ Bandstand in Central Park
      Northern Lights/ The Longest Time
      Northern Lights/ Their Hearts Were Full of Spring
      Nightlife/ you're As Welcome As The Flowers In May
      Nightlife/ Stars Fell On Alabama
      Singers Unlimited/ The Gentle Rain
      Singers Unlimited/ Here's that Rainy Day
      Dundalk Chorus/ Younger Than Springtime
      Dundalk Chorus/ Hello Young Lovers
      The Alley Cats/ So Much In Love
      The Alley Cats/ Get A Job (Request)
      The Real Group/ Telephone Talking
      The Real Group/ Acappella in Acapulco
      GLAD/ They All Laughed
      GLAD/ A Foggy Day
      The Pittsburghers/ Take Me Out To The Ballgame
      The Pittsburghers/ Home Again Blues
      Weekend Edition/ Yard Mowing Blues
      Weekend Edition/ Jibberish and Silly Stuff
      The Princeton Tigertones/ Seasons of Love
      Four Under Par/ A Town In Old New Hampshire

      10th Place - The Fredinci Code by FRED
      FRED/ F-R-E-D
      FRED/ We Kinda Miss Those Good Old Songs (Parody)
      9th Place - Stars & Stripes by Acoustix
      Acoustix/ If There's Anybody Here From Out Of Town (with Panache)
      Acoustix/ The Stars and Stripes Forever
      8th Place - A Album As Did By The OK4 by the OK4
      OK4/ Alexander's Ragtime band (Record Bit)
      OK4/ When Pa Was Courtin Ma
      7th Place - the 5th by Gas House Gang
      Gas house Gang/ Goodbye World Goodbye
      Gas House Gang/ My Coloring Book
      6th Place - Sgt. Pepler's Homely Tart Pub's band by New Tradition Quartet
      New Tradition/ Parade Medley
      New Tradition/ Once In A While
      5th Place - For The Children by Max Q
      Max Q/ When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
      Max Q/ Where Is Love
      4th Place - Barbershop With banjo by The Buffalo Bills
      Buffalo Bills/ Toot Toot Tootsie
      Buffalo Bills/ My Baby Just Cares For Me
      Buffalo Bills/ My Honey's Lovin Arms (Request)
      3rd Place - Rumors Are Flying by Rumors
      Rumors/ Come Take your Place In My Heart
      Rumors/ Dont You Worry Bout A Thing
      2nd Place - Ain't Misbehavin' by Ambiance
      Ambiance/ Handful of Keys
      Ambiance/ (Oh Suzanna) Dust Off That Old Pianna
      AND IN FIRST PLACE... The Classic Collection by The Classic Collection
      Classic Collection/ Toot Toot Tootsie
      Classic Collection/ Sleepy Time Gal
      Classic Collection/ If you Were The Only Girl In The World
      Classic Collection/ Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home

      We are committed to bringing you the best of acappella and barbershop music
      to you each week on The APPLAUSE Show. Thank you for all of your kind words
      of support and your financial help.

      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      President, THN...The Harmony Network
      Show airs Thursday night 7-11:00 PM Eastern Time
      _www.harmonize.com/thn_ (http://www.harmonize.com/thn) and
      _www.harmonize.com/applauseshow_ (http://www.harmonize.com/applauseshow)