Denver tickets

  • Donald Myers
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
      Hi folks looking for two early bird tickets for Denver........some of
      the seats that are left are really in nose bleed heaven..........so if
      you can't make it and want to get rid of the tickets please respond to
      me privately. gnolead@... or call 717-838-6146......thanks
    • Michael Blaschke
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13 9:12 PM
        I am looking for one additional ticket for the Denver convention, and
        one for the AIC show. For the convention, my preference would be
        near section 126,and for the AIC show near BBB. However, any tickets
        will be considered.

        Michael Blaschke
        Sound of the Rockies
      • Donald Myers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
          folks,
          due to a health problem I have two early bird registration for denver
          sec. 126 row 22, seats 1 and 2 and also 2 platinum seats for the AIC
          show ($84.74 es.)sec. AAA, row 5, seat 11 and 12. I'm posting this for
          a friend of mine, Bob Fisher. he can be contacted at eightyhigh@...
          or you can call 717-766-8127
        • Donald Myers
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
            thanks to all who responded to Bob Fisher about his Denver tickets both
            the regestration and the AIC tickets have bee sold, in fact they went
            within 1 hour of the posting .......thanks again
          • ruralearl2007
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
              For Sale - 2 good tickets for Denver Convention - Pepsi Center -
              Section 104, Row 18, Seats 13 & 14. Phone 263-248-4825 - Vern- Email
              nancy.stephan@... Check to V. Stephan, 818 High St, Lake
              Geneva, WI 53147- Will sell for cost $134.75 each.