GNU - no rehearsal!

  • chickenita1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Okay, so far I've received three phone calls and five emails
      regarding the GNU's rehearsal tonight! My internet subscription rate
      is worth it just to get access to the wealth of harmonious
      interaction and information on the Harmonet!!

      Much to my dismay, there is no rehearsal tonight. Can't imagine why,
      with only 6 inches on the ground, blizzard/white-out conditions, and
      a total of 12-20 inches expected overnight....'course, my Chickens
      (being good Atlantans) would probably cancel rehearsal at the first
      sign of a snowflake - not cuz they're wimps, but just to stay home
      and enjoy the phenomenon!

      Guess I'll have to catch up with the GNU when we come back this
      summer to move my son into the U of M dorms.

      Thanks to all who took the time to contact me -

      Anita Norman, Director
      Big Chicken Chorus
      Marietta GA
      "Keep the Whole World Clucking!"