Northbrook features KEEPSAKE and OC Times!!

  • Greg Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      The Northbrook New Tradition Chorus, 2001 International Chorus
      Champions, is proud to announce our 25th Anniversary show featuring

      Keepsake
      1992 International Quartet Champions

      and

      O.C. Times
      2006 International 3rd Place Medalists

      March 10 - 11, 2007
      Glenbrook South High School
      Glenview, IL

      We are very proud and honored to be sharing the stage with these 2
      phenomenal groups for this special occasion. Throughout our 25 years,
      under the masterful direction of Jay Giallombardo, The New Tradition has
      always thrived on providing the audience not only with the highest
      musical quality, but with a show experience that you will never forget.
      Come join us and help us celebrate this momentous event. Tickets can be
      purchased at <http://www.newtradition.org/>
      http://www.newtradition.org

      We hope to see all of you for a barbershop weekend you will never
      forget!