Looking for "Strictly Barbershop" learning CD for Bass

  • condor72
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hello fellows,

      My name is David Erickson from the Santa Monica Oceanaires and I sing
      Bass. Recently I ordered the "Strictly Barbershop" songbook and
      learning cd from Harmony Marketplace and was shocked and bewildered to
      learn, when the package arrived, that the learning cd for this
      particular songbook is no longer available.

      Does anyone have this tape/cd anymore?

      I would be happy to reimburse the member in possession of this
      material and return the tape to the society with the appropriate
      license fees should I find the tape/cd in question.

      Please reply to condor72@... if anyone has any comments or ideas.

      Sincerely

      David Erickson
      Santa Monica Oceanaires - Bass