Vote for the ACAs - before Jan 14

  • Tom Metzger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      I hope everyone had a great week, and recharged their batteries over
      Christmas and New Years! I'm all fired up and ready to tackle 2007.

      There's a great "people's choice" type award given out every year by CASA
      called the A Cappella Community Awards. ANYONE can vote. ANYONE. So this
      is your chance to recognize your favorite vocal groups and their recordings,
      even though you may not be a professional album reviewer or anything like
      that.

      Obviously Realtime would be delighted to see a flood of votes for us, from
      the barbershop community. :)

      I believe we're up for two categories:
      - "Professional Album" (for "Ain't That A Kick")
      - "Barbershop Artist/Group"

      You can vote here:
      http://www.casa.org/index.php?option=com_aca&Itemid=144

      If you don't have an account you can register here, quite painlessly:
      http://www.casa.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

      Remember you only have until January 14th to vote.

      Thanks!
      Tom

      --
      Tom Metzger (tom@...)