distributing learning tapes on the internet

  • Joe Roan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Our chapter has decided that making home grown tapes and loaning them to our members is the most cost effective method of getting everyone learning tapes. We probably need to read the regulations through again, but to distribute through a web site, requires a minimum licensing fee, if I understand it right, but if you make a home grown recording, that is clearly not a "full mix", you are free from paying copyright fees. Joe Lyles, at headquarters, helped us understand the issues and a read of ...
      http://www.barbershop.org/web/groups/public/documents/pages/pub_cb_00050.hcsp
      might help you decide which method is best.
      Joe Roan