RE: [bbshop] Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna mha th ùr!

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Walter wrote: "Can I ask you what you mean by small minorities? As I am, after all, the original white Anglo-Saxon protestant."

      Gosh Walter .. Never new you were that old .....

      Oh get back on your side of Hadrians Wall ;-)
      [ hmm wonder of those "yanks" (just more idle name calling) out there know what that is ;-) ]

      Steve Currington

      Student Composer
      New Zealand School of Music
      Wellington, New Zealand