FW: Rooms for Denver

  • Howdy Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      ----Original Message----
      From: ronmason@...
      Date: 12/15/2006 11:05
      To: <howdyd@...>
      Cc: <GJEWELL1@...>
      Subj: Rooms for Denver

      The Vocal Agenda chorus, Batavia, NY will be competing in Denver at
      the BHS International competition and have rooms available at their
      hotel.

      The rooms are at the Red Lion Denver Downtown, a 3 star hotel, which
      is 1 mile from the Pepsi Center. The price is $75 per night plus tax
      and includes a free shuttle to the Pepsi Center and free parking.

      For room details, contact Glenn Jewell by email at GJEWELL1[AT]
      rochester[DOT]rr[DOT]com or by phone at 1-585-228-8222.

      The deadline to make reservations is January 15th.

      ======End of Forwarded message======

      Please reply to Glenn or Ron, not to me.
    • Howdy Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        All of The Vocal Agenda's rooms at the Red Lion in Denver
        have now been taken.

        Thank you all for your response.

        Howdy Davis -- on behalf of TVA