Sound of the Rockies Christmas show via Internet

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      The Sound of the Rockies 2006 Christmas show, Voices of the Season, will be
      broadcast live by KEZW AM 1430 next Saturday, December 9th at 7:30PM. The
      radio station also has live streaming audio which will make our show
      available to anyone interested, by signing up for free access to their
      Studio Stream at http://www.studio1430.com

      Please be our guest for our first full radio production, sponsored by KEZW
      AM.

      Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday,

      Dan Clark
      Sound of the Rockies
      Denver, Colorado

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
        I failed to mention that along with the Sound of the Rockies,we also
        will be featuring chapter quartets, Storm Front(Indy #10,) Ignition
        (Indy #21 & mic testers,) NeXus (Indy #27,) Mojo (RMD Quartet Champs,)
        Catagory 4
        (RMD Senior Champs,) Kowalski Twins, and Fast Lane.

        Please join us for a barbershop Christmas at www.studio1430.com

        Dan Clark

        >--- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Clark" <dbclark@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > The Sound of the Rockies 2006 Christmas show, Voices of the Season,
        > will be
        > > broadcast live by KEZW AM 1430 next Saturday, December 9th at
        >7:30PM. The
        > > radio station also has live streaming audio which will make our show
        > > available to anyone interested, by signing up for free access to their
        > > Studio Stream at http://www.studio1430.com
        > >
        > > Please be our guest for our first full radio production, sponsored
        >by KEZW
        > > AM.
        > >
        > > Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday,
        > >
        > > Dan Clark
        > > Sound of the Rockies
        > > Denver, Colorado

        > > Fixing up the home? Live Search can help
        > >
        >http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG

        View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
        http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01
      • Steve Dickin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
          As Dan Clark mentioned before, spend a couple of hours with us on
          Saturday Night. KEZW broadcasting, and webcasting "Commercial Free"
          www.studio1430.com. Don't miss it. 730 pm MST (530pm EST) Saturday
          Dec. 9. Or if your in Colorado listen on 1430 AM Radio.
          Both afternoon and evening shows have been sold-out for a week or so.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
            In previous message I said show was at 730 pm MST. but stupidly said
            the wrong time in Eastern time zone.

            Or I was smart in that I get to plug it again in this correction.
            Unfortunately I'm not that smart.

            930pm EST, 830pm CST, 730pm MST, 630 pm PST , and I guess
            530pm somewhere out in the Pacific Ocean.