Re: [bbshop] realtimes CD

  • timothy marron
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      Actually, the cover art for Realtime's cds and SAI Lionsgate Chorus' cd was done by John Newell's brother-in-law, Phil Alain. I believe there's a link to some more of his work via the Realtime website (links page).

      Phil has done some incredible work and does an amazing job of capturing the exciting elements of the best of barbershop...I'm sure he'd be interested in doing more!

      Tim

      James Trapp <jamesqtrapp@...> wrote:
      I agree, Realtimes cd is very very very very good. but also, I absolutly
      LOVE the artwork in the insert. it is a nice use of red's greens and
      yellows, sorry, its the artist coming out in me.

      Jimmy Quentin Trapp
      Lead - Pride Of Iowa Chorus