Re: [bbshop] Zamboni Brothers

  • Brad Hine
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 2, 2006
      David,

      Thanks for the props, and I am glad you liked the show. I have heard nothing but great things from everyone involved. As luck would have it, work reared it's ugly head and I wasn't able to make the trek with z-brothers. Luckily, help is only a phone call away to another brother to fill-in...thanks, Clay.

      I was really awe-struck to see the amount of work that the musical community of Huntsville, AL put into this. The production promoters really outdid themselves getting the word out to the public. You can bet if we are asked to return next year that we will be there.

      Brad Hine
      Atlanta Vocal Project
      Zamboni Brothers

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 2, 2006