Re: Happy Feet Movie

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      This tweaked my memory banks and I went and checked some old messages
      that had "Happy Feet" gig. I think Endeavour Harmony (from Sydney)
      2006 Region 34(Australia) Champs were also somehow involved.
      Unfortunately, this went down after I left so I didn't get the
      details so not sure how they were all involved...but they were too!!

      Ah better go see the movie now.

      Lisa Hills
      Westcoast Harmony, Region 26
      Vancouver, BC