realtimes CD

  • James Trapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      I agree, Realtimes cd is very very very very good. but also, I absolutly
      LOVE the artwork in the insert. it is a nice use of red's greens and
      yellows, sorry, its the artist coming out in me.

      Jimmy Quentin Trapp
      Lead - Pride Of Iowa Chorus

      Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version.�Join now.
      http://ideas.live.com
    • Martin Grandahl
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        > I agree, Realtimes cd is very very very very good. but also, I
        absolutly
        > LOVE the artwork in the insert. it is a nice use of red's greens and
        > yellows, sorry, its the artist coming out in me.

        It's actually the same artist that did the painting for their first CD
        - there's information on him in the insert - and a website address.

        That's such a great direction to go for CD artwork....traditional
        (non-computer-generated) art. Much like Keepsake did for their first
        two CDs...

        --
        Martin Grandahl
        www.theAfterglowLounge.org