Duke City Chorus (2007 Midwinter Host Chorus) Holiday Concert This weekend!!

  • Scott Bustios
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hey everyone,
      This weekend is the Bernalillo County, NM chapters annual Holiday
      Concert!! 3 shows this weekend with multiple caroling appearances
      throughout beautiful Albuquerque New Mexico!! If you're in town come
      check out one of our performances. You can go to our website
      www.dukecitychorus.com for more details. Happy Holidays everyone!!
      Hopefully we'll see a lot of you in January for the Midwinter
      Convention!! It's going to be an amazing event and we'll do our best to
      be gracious hosts!! See ya!

      Scott Bustios
      Lead