REALTIME kicks me in the Head...

  • John Donehower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      I just received Realtime's new CD, "Ain't that a kick in the Head"
      in the Mail today.

      I don't remember the last time I got a CD this remarkable.
      (Probably back in Gas House Gang's heyday.)

      Great mix of music and impeccably performed. Wow.

      Thank you Realtime!

      Regards,
      John Donehower
      Music Men Chorus, Director
      Dubuque, IA
    • Brendan Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        I have to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Realtime's
        latest, "...ain't that a kick". Easily the best album I've heard
        since GHG's Fifth, and before that, probably all the way back to
        ACOUSTIX's Stars and Stripes. Extremely well done!