Mexican songs??

  • John Witmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Does anyone know any barbershop arrangements of Mexican songs?
      Cilito Lindo and the Hat Dance come to mind, but I've never
      heard of a barbershop arrangement.
      -John
      | | |
      | John D. Witmer <witmer@...>| Barbershop Bass |
      | 111 Rainbow's End, | Spartanburg, SC Chapter |
      | Anderson, SC 29626 | Daytime quartet |
      | Phone (864)375-1510 | |
      |____________________________________|______________________________|
    • Shelley Herman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        > From: John Witmer <witmer@...>
        > Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 00:18:18 -0500
        > To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [bbshop] Mexican songs??
        >
        > Does anyone know any barbershop arrangements of Mexican songs?
        > Cilito Lindo and the Hat Dance come to mind, but I've never
        > heard of a barbershop arrangement.

        When I was at the RVIA RV show, I was treated to the sound of a Barbershop
        Quartet, with Dan Jordan singing lead, singing with a Mariachi Group singing
        Ciolito Lindo.

        Shelley Herman
        saherman@...