mission statement

  • rcgodot
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      1st I want to thank those who responded to the "Board of Directors"
      question. The info. was helpful. Speaking of help we "are" planning on
      moving ahead as "we continue to sing" which comes to my question. I've
      done some research on my chapter and it appears there's no "mission
      statement". May I get some ideas "from out there in
      Barbershopland" on composing an actual mission statement.
      Please respond to rcgodot@... Thank you!!
    • David R. Updegraff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        A great place to begin development of a Chapter Mission Statement is to go
        to HYPERLINK "http://www.barbershop.org/"www.barbershop.org, click on �run
        your chapter� and find the Society Mission Statement. Our chapter adopted
        the Society Mission Statement as written, and augmented it with a few
        chapter-specific statements.

        David Updegraff

        President

        Tucson Sunshine Chapter